Snowsfields last received an Ofsted Inspection in July 2013 and was graded as a Good School, with some outstanding teaching. Here are some of the headlines from the report.
- “Pupils make good progress and achieve well.”
- “Teaching is good and increasingly outstanding.”
- “Pupils from different groups, including disabled pupils and those with special needs, achieve well. Their needs are very well understood and skilled support is put in place.”
- “Pupils’ behaviour, attitudes to learning and respect for each other are good.”
- “School leaders share a common determination to ensure that the school continues to improve.”
- “Children in the Nursery and Reception classes are well taught.”
You can view the full Ofsted report using the above link. You can also see how we compare to other schools by clicking on the link below to the DFE Performance Tables. 2009-2012 we were one of the top 100 most improved primary schools.
In school we carry out an annual Parent and Pupil Survey. The results are published in our Annual Report to Parents which you can find on the curriculum page. Parent View is available by following the above link.