Please find below a series of policies relating to our schools. To download a policy, simply click on the links below. Paper copies of school policies can be accessed free of charge from the school office.
- Health and Safety
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Online Safety
- AUP Pupil-KS1
- AUP Pupil-KS2
- Learning and Teaching
- Religious Education
- PSHE & Relationships Education
- Accessibility plan
- Equality and Inclusion Policy 2017 Snowsfields and Tower Bridge – Equality objectives reviewed
- Equality and Inclusion Policy Federation 2020 – New Equality objectives
- Extremism and Radicalisation
- Charging and Remissions
From the 25th May 2018, schools must ensure that their data processing complies with the new data protection law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Protection Office (DPO) for the Federation is: Craig Stilwell email@example.com