We know that many of you will be feeling anxious. We are all happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have. Here are some resources to support your child returning to school.
Here are a selection of links to support your children with learning at home:
All classes now use Google Classroom. Each child has been given their own log in details. Below is a guide on how to use Google Classroom. Your children’s teacher will update regularly with activities for your children to complete at home, remember to tweet us all the brilliant work you are doing. Please contact the school office if you have any problems.
To access your Google Classroom please click on the following link and then log in:
Here are our remote learning expectation sheets for parents:
How to use Google Classroom on Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S
The Xbox consoles each have access to Microsoft Edge – the web browser that comes preinstalled as part of the Xbox user experience. This can be used to access Google Classroom (or another online education service approved by your child’s school).
- Plug a wired keyboard into your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S via one of the USB ports on the front or back.
- Press the Xbox button top-centre of a game controller and head to “My games & apps” in the side menu.
- Click on “See all”, scroll down to “Apps” and you will see Microsoft Edge in the icons on the right-hand side. Open it.
- Type classroom.google.com into the URL bar at the top and log in as you would on a PC using your school Gmail account.
- You can either use an Xbox controller to move the cursor or a separate USB mouse plugged into one of the other ports.
How to use Google Classroom on PS4 & PS5
The PlayStation 4 has its own web browser that is easy to find on the PlayStation 4 (in the content menu as an icon with WWW written on it). However, it’s currently a bit trickier on PS5, as there is no way to open the browser natively.
Instead, you can open the System Settings, then the User Guide. This will open up an online user manual inside a web browser page so you only have to change the URL at the top. Otherwise, the rest of the steps are the same.
- Plug a wired keyboard and/or mouse into the USB ports on the PS4 or PS5 – each console should recognise them.
- In the URL bar of the browser, type classroom.google.com and then log in using the details provided by your child’s school.
- You can now access Google Classroom.
In some cases you might not be able to do everything you can on a laptop or PC, but you can, at the very least, access Google Classroom and see what work your teacher has assigned for you to do.
You can also follow your class on Twitter:
@rainbow_sns @SNSFoundationS @SNSRed1 @SNSOrange2 @SNSYellow_3 @SNSgreen_4 @SNSBlue5g@SNSPurple6
@Butterfly_TB @CaterpillarTb @TBRedClass @TBOrangeClassY2 @TBYellowClassY3 @TBGreenClassY4 @TBBlueClassY5 @TBPurpleClassY6
@RB_rainbow1 @RBCaterpillar @RBButterfly_ @RBRedClass @RBOrangeClassY2 @RBYellowClass @RBGreenClass @RBBlueClass @RBPurpleClass
The Bridges Federation is made up of three schools: Snowsfields, Tower Bridge and Robert Browning. The Federation was formed in February 2014 and became a permanent partnership in September 2015. The three schools work closely together to ensure we provide the same high quality education for all our children, however all three schools have their own identity and feel.
- Latest News @TheBridges 1st December 1st December 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 24th November 24th November 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 17th November 17th November 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 10th November 10th November 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 3rd November 3rd November 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 20th October 20th October 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 13th October 13th October 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 6th October 6th October 2023
- Latest News @TheBridges 29th September 29th September 2023
The Bridges Federation
London, SE1 3TD
0207 525 9065
Tower Bridge Primary School, Fair Street
London, SE1 2AE
020 7407 2959
Robert Browning Primary School, King and Queen Street, Walworth
London, SE17 1DQ
020 7708 3456