TEACHERS REQUIRED – MPS
The Bridges Federation includes four schools working together to provide excellent opportunities and exciting learning for all our pupils. We believe that every child has the potential to succeed and that it is our job to make that happen. We see every child as an individual and have a strong commitment to inclusion. All schools are situated in fantastic locations with excellent transport and community links.
We are looking for outstanding teachers to join our federation.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and committed Class Teacher
- A creative and inspiring teacher who engages children through exciting lessons
- Someone who believes all children deserve the very best and are able to offer this
- Ready for a challenge
We can offer you:
- Excellent CPD and opportunities across all three schools
- A supportive staff team committed to raising standards
- Children who are keen to learn and try their best
- Supportive Governors and parents
To apply for this position please email Michelle Owens, our Federation Business Manager email@example.com to request a pack. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th May 2022
Candidates who are shortlisted, will be telephoned and invited to interview. References for shortlisted candidates will be requested on this date.
The Bridges Federation are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, references and medical clearance are required for the successful applicants.