Tower Bridge Primary is now a Good school, with Outstanding Leadership at all levels and Outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare.
These are the outcomes following the inspection of Tower Bridge Primary by Ofsted on the 27th and 28th January 2016.
At the last inspection in November 2013, under the previous Leadership, the school required improvement in most areas. There have been many changes since then and as you will read in the report all areas have improved significantly.
Here are some of the headlines:
- Leaders at all levels plan their actions on a clear understanding of what needs to be done next to improve teaching and raise outcomes further.
- The quality of teaching has improved greatly since the last inspection. Much now is of a high quality and leads to pupils making consistently good progress across the school.
- The pupils’ behaviour is outstanding. They show great consideration and respect towards adults and each other.
- The effectiveness of the early years has improved significantly since the last inspection.
- Pupils say how safe they feel and how much they enjoy school. They know they are at the school to learn and are very keen to do well.
- Leaders have made a strong partnership with home a priority. Parents say how welcomed and informed they feel, putting much of this down to new leadership.
- School leaders do their utmost to identify whether pupils have particular talents, special needs or face other challenges and ensure the right support or challenge is available so they can succeed.
Please click below to read the full report:
You can see details about how our results compare to similar schools and schools nationally by clicking on the link below.
Parent View is available by following the above link.
In school we carry out an annual Parent and Pupil Survey. Here are the latest results from our survey in November 2017.
The results are also published in our Annual Report to Parents which you can find on our curriculum page.